Miss Bailey's Journal

We want to keep our family and friends up-to-date on our little Miss Bailey.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Vomiting vs spit up?

March 4, 2007
Vomiting Vs Spit up?
Starting at 4am yesterday, Bailey vomited/spit up an entire bottle. It was her medicine bottle. She did fine until (ironicially) 4pm yesterday, when she did it again. And again at 7am this morning. She is doing fine in between and has not had a bm (since I haven't been able to keep her meds down) so it's hard to tell if it's from a virus or not. When she spits up, it's usually the whole feeding so it is really hard to tell what is causing all this. I did get a temp reading of 101.1 around lunch yesterday but then after a dose of Tylenol (over the course of 2 bottles - 3 hours) the fever has not returned.

I hope it's nothing too serious since she has her ph probe in 3 days. She has also developed a rash all over indicating it's most likely Rosseola that she has caught. I have also wondered about her ears again since she just finished up the 2nd round of antibiotics this past week and yet she continues to scratch and play with her ears. It's so hard to tell.... And in the meantime, she isn't getting much, if any solids. She did enjoy some Gerber puffs while grocery shopping yesterday but that was it for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home