More spit up
February 8, 2007
More Spit up
I really don't like these frequent postings lately. Bailey started refusing all bottles last night. She wanted to try some solids today so I put her in the high chair with her sippy cup, popsicle and some grilled cheese sandwich. A few minutes later, I can hear her gagging and it all comes back up. She hasn't been as fussy today, just does not want a bottle at all.
More Spit up
I really don't like these frequent postings lately. Bailey started refusing all bottles last night. She wanted to try some solids today so I put her in the high chair with her sippy cup, popsicle and some grilled cheese sandwich. A few minutes later, I can hear her gagging and it all comes back up. She hasn't been as fussy today, just does not want a bottle at all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home