Miss Bailey's Journal

We want to keep our family and friends up-to-date on our little Miss Bailey.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Bad French Fries!!

February 23, 2007
Bad French Fries!!
The past two days french fries have caused gagging and vomiting. I would love to eliminate them from her diet but they are everywhere and anytime she sees one, she wants it. And I would really hate to deny her any food. I try to encourage her solids as much as possible. And it doesn't help that it's one of her favorite foods to try because of the salt on them.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger Wanda said…

    Hi Paula, I saw your blog on your profile but didn't see your email address. After reading your blog our daughters have a lot of the same feeding issues. Caroline has been diagnosed but the feeding issue appears to be something different. You can email me at wmt16@hotmail.com

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Marceen said…

    Paula, just wanted you to know that I have been reading and trying to keep up these days. Do you cut off the ends of the french fries? I always did that and it helped. Sabina has decided to get over most of her aversions all at once. She turned 11 months yesterday and now is wanting to try everything. She gets the "gurgling burps" where it sounds like she might throw up, but overall has suddenly just turned a HUGE corner. I can't complain since my worst eater is now eating at 11 months. But I mostly wanted to mention cutting off the french fry ends. I think of little miss Bailey a LOT. Too bad her picture on my prayer wall is over a year old (from Christmas 2005)!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home