Tooth #5
January 28, 2006
Tooth #5
OMG, Another Tooth! Yep Yep Yep!!! This newest one is located on the bottom right near the front, what is that thing called?
Bailey still has reflux! Friday I could tell her symptoms, the constant coughing, up crying at night, gagging on her bottles and food, coughing and gagging on her bottles, refusing feedings, and so on. I got the first dose of Axid in her Friday and I can tell she is already starting to improve. After her nap today, you can tell she isn't coughing as much, she is trying to eat some solids again (mostly cool whip and cheese), and she is taking her bottles a little better. I hope she continues to get better. I'm sure the teething wasn't helping matters any but I can tell a big difference just from starting the Axid.
We see Shawna again on Tuesday for her therapy and I want to try to get her on an afternoon therapy schedule, when she is more likely to try to eat. I feel like we are almost wasting these away because she never wants to eat much, if at all.
She is getting 2.5ounces of Nutren Jr. to 1.5 ounces of Enfamil plus rice in every bottle now. I am hoping I can move that to a 3:1 ratio by the end of the week. That will put us in good shape to be completely done with infant formula by mid February. She will then be receiving all her nutrition from the Nutren Jr. and what little cereal we add to her bottles.
She has finally added a new word to her vocabularly...Bye Bye. It seems like it took her long enough to catch on to this but it's so cute to watch her wave and say bye bye now. She is also learning to navigate her way down stairs. She usually does pretty well when going to bed at night but naps can be really tough. She loves to fight nap time. I think she does better at night because I can eliminate all outside stimuli and she has Bradley with her.
Tooth #5
OMG, Another Tooth! Yep Yep Yep!!! This newest one is located on the bottom right near the front, what is that thing called?
Bailey still has reflux! Friday I could tell her symptoms, the constant coughing, up crying at night, gagging on her bottles and food, coughing and gagging on her bottles, refusing feedings, and so on. I got the first dose of Axid in her Friday and I can tell she is already starting to improve. After her nap today, you can tell she isn't coughing as much, she is trying to eat some solids again (mostly cool whip and cheese), and she is taking her bottles a little better. I hope she continues to get better. I'm sure the teething wasn't helping matters any but I can tell a big difference just from starting the Axid.
We see Shawna again on Tuesday for her therapy and I want to try to get her on an afternoon therapy schedule, when she is more likely to try to eat. I feel like we are almost wasting these away because she never wants to eat much, if at all.
She is getting 2.5ounces of Nutren Jr. to 1.5 ounces of Enfamil plus rice in every bottle now. I am hoping I can move that to a 3:1 ratio by the end of the week. That will put us in good shape to be completely done with infant formula by mid February. She will then be receiving all her nutrition from the Nutren Jr. and what little cereal we add to her bottles.
She has finally added a new word to her vocabularly...Bye Bye. It seems like it took her long enough to catch on to this but it's so cute to watch her wave and say bye bye now. She is also learning to navigate her way down stairs. She usually does pretty well when going to bed at night but naps can be really tough. She loves to fight nap time. I think she does better at night because I can eliminate all outside stimuli and she has Bradley with her.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home