Roller Skating
Well, it's time to focus our attention in other areas. I'm actually quite tired of the slow, if any, progess we make with eating and resolving the reflux issues. So today we went roller skating. It was a last minute decision but the kids had a wonderful time. It was Bradley and Bailey's first attempt with skating on wheels. Although Bradley has been ice skating a few times, this was a much different experience for him since the wheels didn't do as the blades do. Bailey picked up on it quickly and was off on her own in a matter of minutes (without holding on). It's amazing how quickly the little ones pick up on it while the older ones struggle. Patrick has been roller skating a few times and he finally got the hang of it shortly before we left. As for me, I didn't even get a chance to attempt it. Oh well, it was fun watching them learn how to do it and have a great time.

1 Comments:
At 7:41 PM,
LoveBugZ said…
I want to go Roller Skating!
Thats my favorite past time. I miss you!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home