Miss Bailey's Journal

We want to keep our family and friends up-to-date on our little Miss Bailey.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Finally, BPA-Free

I know I probably should have jumped right on this last year when the very first announcements were crept out in the media but I hesistated buying more bottles. It seems such a waste. I was more motivated now though since at almost three years old, Bailey still insists on a comfort bottle for feedings. So I broke down and decided to try a different one. I'm very much burned out on washing all the parts in her Dr. Brown's and she doesn't need it anymore (I'm assuming anyway). So we picked up some colorful Parent's Choice bottles last night and so far, they are a hit. I had to doctor up the nipples to allow her thick milk to flow through but she is accepting them, although reluctantly. By the way, what is up with the limited selection of bottles? I only saw these, Evenflo, Dr. Brown's, and Avent as options. These I bought were specially noted as being BPA-free so I naturally preferred them over any other. I'm just hoping that the spit-ups don't return (sshhh, I'm not saying they went away again or we will have another round come through anyway) since she is on a regular, no-frill bottle. She still asks for her old bottles but is accepting these pretty ones so I hope this means her switch was successful. It is so much easier to clean these!!!!!!!! Maybe my hand washing days are dwindling?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home