Miss Bailey's Journal

We want to keep our family and friends up-to-date on our little Miss Bailey.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

A moment of silence

May 3, 2007
A moment of silence...while I cry. This therapy stuff is NOT going good at all anymore. I can't understand why. Bailey practically started crying once the door shut today. She was not cooperative at all, cried non stop, until she knew it was time to go. Shawna is going to contact Becky, our CDSA, about other options before out next session. Insurance will only allow certain types of therapy. Maybe a home environment will work better for Bailey. I don't know what else to do. She is the same way at home for many of her meals. So she isn't uncooperative just for Shawna/or her office only.

Her appetite was back up again yesterday, she had her 24 ounces of formula for the first time in about a week and a half. However so far today she has only had 2 ounces since waking up and it's now almost 2pm. I know she is hungry, but she is not motivated by appetite. She wants her bottle under her terms. She has a strong personality and is like she is almost 2 going on 20 and is too smart for her own good. And where does she get this from???

1 Comments:

  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger LoveBugZ said…

    I am sorry Paula! I hope they find another therapy that really helps her. Poor Ms. Bailey - I can say I think she is strong willed like someone else I know though :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home