Teeth #8,9
Tuesday, April 26, 2007
Teeth #8,9
Wow, I noticed last night white bumps on all 3 of the other molars so that means teeth #8,9 are now coming through also. No wonder poor Bailey has been so miserable. She is still up all night long and squirms around constantly in her sleep, up and down, up and down, fussing. I tried giving her some Tylenol last night and it did help a little but once it wore off, she was up a lot again.
Therapy today did not go well at all. She refused everything and fought the whole time. After 30 minutes, she was crying constantly so we had to end the session early. While leaving, she was literally running to the car pulling me along behind her. I hope next week goes much better than this one. It feels like a big waste of time when she acts like this.
Teeth #8,9
Wow, I noticed last night white bumps on all 3 of the other molars so that means teeth #8,9 are now coming through also. No wonder poor Bailey has been so miserable. She is still up all night long and squirms around constantly in her sleep, up and down, up and down, fussing. I tried giving her some Tylenol last night and it did help a little but once it wore off, she was up a lot again.
Therapy today did not go well at all. She refused everything and fought the whole time. After 30 minutes, she was crying constantly so we had to end the session early. While leaving, she was literally running to the car pulling me along behind her. I hope next week goes much better than this one. It feels like a big waste of time when she acts like this.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home