Soooo excited!
December 19, 2007
Sooo excited!
Bailey cannot wait for Christmas to get here. She is so excited she cannot stand it sometimes. She knows all about presents (and she wants the big ones too) and that she gets to open them to see what is inside when Christmas is here. She knows Santa is coming but prefers to not have to see him. She just wants the presents. In the meantime, she most enjoys taking her presents out from around the tree and stacking them up (as if she is ready to dig in). Some are as big as she is but that doesn't slow her down. I guess all this is practice for the big day.
She has tooth #14 to come through today. I thought it would be the left front but the bottom right is here already while the left front is still under the gum line. She isn't too fond of pooping and tries to avoid it most days now. I need to bump up her dosing of the lactulose but I noticed some minor cramping this morning after giving her a full dose of it. We have talked about how she needs to poop everyday but she will have nothing to do with that. Hopefully this phase will be a short one.
So due to the teething and constipation, she was up fussing a lot last night. She seemed warm to the touch this morning but when I took a temp, she was normal. Bradley has a small cold but he is doing okay with it. I hope she doesn't catch it also. She spit up her entire bottle this morning while the boys were waiting on the bus to arrive. Needless to say, they were quite amused. I had to push them out the door to wait so they wouldn't miss it completely. Let's hope it was a one time incident. She has been doing so well with her reflux.
Sooo excited!
Bailey cannot wait for Christmas to get here. She is so excited she cannot stand it sometimes. She knows all about presents (and she wants the big ones too) and that she gets to open them to see what is inside when Christmas is here. She knows Santa is coming but prefers to not have to see him. She just wants the presents. In the meantime, she most enjoys taking her presents out from around the tree and stacking them up (as if she is ready to dig in). Some are as big as she is but that doesn't slow her down. I guess all this is practice for the big day.
She has tooth #14 to come through today. I thought it would be the left front but the bottom right is here already while the left front is still under the gum line. She isn't too fond of pooping and tries to avoid it most days now. I need to bump up her dosing of the lactulose but I noticed some minor cramping this morning after giving her a full dose of it. We have talked about how she needs to poop everyday but she will have nothing to do with that. Hopefully this phase will be a short one.
So due to the teething and constipation, she was up fussing a lot last night. She seemed warm to the touch this morning but when I took a temp, she was normal. Bradley has a small cold but he is doing okay with it. I hope she doesn't catch it also. She spit up her entire bottle this morning while the boys were waiting on the bus to arrive. Needless to say, they were quite amused. I had to push them out the door to wait so they wouldn't miss it completely. Let's hope it was a one time incident. She has been doing so well with her reflux.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home