Miss Bailey's Journal

We want to keep our family and friends up-to-date on our little Miss Bailey.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Eyes Nose Ears and Toes

Saturday, September 23, 2006
We have ears, a nose, eyes, and toes! She is learning more about her own body. I think she is also realizing that we aren't one person but two. She will walk holding with just one hand. She doesn't seem to do well walking behind a toy, she gets too frustrated. She cruises everywhere and pretty easily. She could walk, if she tried. She loves to draw, especially using those magnetic drawing boards. She can climb a whole flight of stairs. She still does a lot of babbling, just not many words other than mama, some sounds like dadada and the occassional hot

She has dropped off on her formula intake just a little, taking in about 3 ounces at a time now. I'm not sure what is going on but I am also having a hard time giving her meds on an empty stomach. It seems like she is drinking 10-11 bottles a day and that wears me out! She is showing a little interest in food again but not to eat, just lick and gum then spit out.

Also I have noticed she will take a longer nap if I lay her on her tummy with a blanket covering her lower 1/2. It must feel good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home