Our big news becomes public
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Doctor visit for croup and sure enough, that is what it is. She weighs in at 14 pounds 13 ounces. Her ears were fine and she was not struggling to breathe so she doesn't need any meds, just time to recover.
And now the big news: We notified the daycare her last day will be Friday, January 20th. I am a bit sad to take her and Bradley away from their friends but I am even more glad to get them out of there and back home again. It will be an adjustment for all of us staying home all day again, but I am sure we will adjust just like we did while on maternity leave. Bradley is very excited about staying home. We will try and get his best friend's phone number (Dylan) so we can set up some play dates later.
Doctor visit for croup and sure enough, that is what it is. She weighs in at 14 pounds 13 ounces. Her ears were fine and she was not struggling to breathe so she doesn't need any meds, just time to recover.
And now the big news: We notified the daycare her last day will be Friday, January 20th. I am a bit sad to take her and Bradley away from their friends but I am even more glad to get them out of there and back home again. It will be an adjustment for all of us staying home all day again, but I am sure we will adjust just like we did while on maternity leave. Bradley is very excited about staying home. We will try and get his best friend's phone number (Dylan) so we can set up some play dates later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home